Subscribe to far-flung places
Sign up here
and receive email alerts when this blog is updated.

 Add to your RSS reader

Thursday, January 08, 2009

New Year, New Blog Changes and New Travels

The new year means new beginnings, and I'm starting of the year with a new look. The next time you see my blog, you will notice a few changes.

I'm in the process of upgrading the site. Not only the design has changed, but I've been trying to add more robust features and testing out a new way to receive email alerts when the blog gets updated.

when you have a moment, please visit farflungplaces.blogspot.com and sign up at the top of the page. I will be phasing out the Yahoo Group over the coming weeks, but only after I've tested out the new subscription service during my next trip.

Yep, Chris and I are heading out of town next week to Taiwan, where I hope to bring you stories about the Chinese New Year. I'll be ringing in the Year of the Ox with
friends Marci, her husband, William, and his family (who only speak Taiwanese and Mandarin, so I'm sure I'll have plenty to blog about.

Here's to a new year and fresh starts. I wish you all well with all your resolutions.

No comments: